If you’re feeling sluggish and tired, if you’ve put on a few extra kilos over winter, if you’ve slipped back into bad habits - this is for you.
For two weeks from 18 September, we’ll be running our FREE annual Healthy Habits challenge.
It’s an online program designed to help you get back to the basics of healthy eating, find the motivated to exercise and regain your energy from your winter slump!
For two weeks, you’ll be eating natural foods to cleanse your body of toxins, reduce the workload of your vital organs, and restore your body’s ability to heal and repair itself. By the end, you will have more energy, improved digestion and you may even shift a few unwanted kilos too!
Why should you do the Healthy Habits challenge?
As Naturopaths, we’re always working to help bring your body back into balance, but too often our diet, lifestyle and pace of life prevent that from happening.
Your body is constantly exposed to harmful chemicals and toxins found in the food you eat, the products you use and even the water you drink. The processed foods we’re all used to eating are loaded with sugar, artificial sweeteners, processed fats and oils, chemicals, food additives, preservatives, heavy metals and pesticides, all of which contribute to the toxicity in our bodies.
You’re able to break down and eliminate a portion of these toxins, but some remain lodged in your cells and tissues, causing a toxic overload in your liver. This build-up can cause you to feel sluggish, as well as cause headaches, high cholesterol, food intolerances, digestive complaints, skin conditions and weight gain.
Our Healthy Habits Challenge has been designed by our Naturopaths to help bring your body back into balance and give you the tools to create healthy habits for long-term wellness.
Is the Healthy Habits Challenge for you?
· Do you crave sugar, caffeine or alcohol?
· Do you feel tired all the time?
· Are you having trouble losing weight?
· Do you find it hard to concentrate?
· Are you bloated? Or suffering from IBS?
· Are you suffering from anxiety or depression?
· Do you feel like your diet and lifestyle is out of your control?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, our Healthy Habits challenge could be for you.
How do you take part?
The Healthy Habits Challenge begins on Monday 18 September!
It’s free to join – all you need to do is:
· Download the e-book for your recipes, two-week suggested meal plan and a three-day juicing guide. Our menu plan is low-inflammatory and low-glycaemic, designed to give your body the best opportunity to heal and repair itself.
· Join the Healthy Habits Challenge Facebook Group – this is where you can ask questions of our Naturopaths and get support from other participants. Remember, we’re all in this together!
· Purchase your Healthy Habits Products – the challenge itself is free to join, but for best results, we do recommend two essential products.
If you’re not a patient of Mullen Health but would like to do our Healthy Habits challenge, call (02) 4961 4075 to book your free 15 minute phone consultation where we can run you through the program and ensure it is safe for you to participate.
To gain access* to the practitioner only range
Already have an account? Simply login below
*If approved by a Mullen Health practitioner