"I have been everywhere, tried every diet and yet my digestion is still a nightmare. I look so bloated and feel so uncomfortable, I don’t know what’s wrong”
- Find out why gut health can be the root of many of your health conditions — IBS, autoimmune, anxiety, depression, weight gain, and much more.
- Understand the gut-brain connection and how it impacts on your health
- Learn what it means to have a healthy microbiome, and the roles that these good gut bugs play in us having good health
- What are the best probiotics to take and why take them?
- Find out my favourite home remedies for a healthier gut
- Learn what foods you should be avoiding if you want to have a healthy gut, as well as some healthy swaps!
- Learn about the benefits of fermented foods
- Learn how easy it is to make your own sauerkraut and Kombucha at home
This information session will include a demonstration of how to make your own Water Kefit and Sauerkraut at home with FREE taste testing!
This is a free event but seats are limited so make sure you get in early
If the event is sold out online or you are having trouble booking, please call reception on (02) 4961 4075.
Be Well Naturally
Naturopathy is unique in that we take a holistic approach, at Mullen Health we specialise in determining the underlying causes not just treating the symptoms. And importantly what you need to be doing to not only become well but stay well. Remembering that prevention when it comes to health is so much more powerful than cure.
Peter Mullen is one of Australia's leading Naturopaths, with more than 30 years of experience in helping people achieve their best health, naturally. Trained in Naturopathy, herbal medicine and clinical nutrition, he is extremely knowledgeable about the benefits of Naturopathy and how it can treat the underlying causes of many health conditions.