“I think my kids eat a healthy diet, but they always seem to be getting sick? I don’t remember being sick this often when I was a kid”
Come along to our talk this March and learn about:
- Understanding why our kids' health is changing and what you can do about it
- The 6 underlying causes of poor health in our kids
- Understanding the gut-immune-brain connection and how it impacts your kids
- Gain a better understanding of why your child may be having learning or behavioural trouble at school
- Learn how to recognise if your child has food intolerances and/or allergies
- Find out which foods to avoid to improve your child's health
- Learn my top 6 natural remedies for common childhood conditions like eczema, anxiety, gut problems like leaky gut and much more.
- Learn my top 6 healthy food swaps as well as lifestyle tips to start to see healthy changes in your kids straight away
Learn all of this and more at our information session with leading Naturopath Peter Mullen.
Cost: No charge
Limited seats are available so make sure you get in early.
If the event is sold out online or you are having trouble booking, please call reception on (02) 4961 4075.
Be Well Naturally
Naturopathy is unique in that we take a holistic approach, at Mullen Health we specialise in determining the underlying causes not just treating the symptoms. And importantly what you need to be doing to not only become well but stay well. Remembering that prevention when it comes to health is so much more powerful than cure.
Peter Mullen is one of Australia's leading Naturopaths, with more than 30 years of experience in helping people achieve their best health, naturally. Trained in Naturopathy, herbal medicine and clinical nutrition, he is extremely knowledgeable about the benefits of Naturopathy and how it can treat the underlying causes of many health conditions.