Natalie Koshka is a fully accredited Naturopath with a Bachelor of Health Science. She applies an evidence-based, individualised and holistic approach to her patients to achieve the best outcomes for them.
Natalie’s passion is to uncover the underlying causes of disease and dysfunction, restoring the body back to optimal health. She incorporates practical and sustainable dietary and lifestyle changes to achieve long-lasting results for her clients.
Natalie enjoys working across all areas of health, with a particular interest in weight loss, women’s health, skin disorders and gastrointestinal conditions. She has a natural desire to help others — her mission is to empower her patients with the knowledge and skills they need to take control of their health and live a happier, more balanced life.
· Weight loss and weight management.
· Women’s health such as pre-and post-natal support, PMS, painful periods, endometriosis, PCOS.
· Skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis and eczema.
· Gastrointestinal disorders such as IBS, inflammatory bowel disease, GORD, food intolerances.
· Pyrroles, heavy metal toxicity.
Best health tip?
Eat a wholefood diet and engage in some form of movement every day.
Resistance training and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
Calm X Magnesium to support a healthy stress response.
Skype consultations also available.