Have a yummy breakfast on Sunday with these easy to cook baked beans.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 3 fresh tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup tomato passata
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 good dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 can cannolini beans
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the onion, tomatoes, canned tomatoes, tomato passata, dijon mustard, Worcesterchire sauce and salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 15mins.
- Add the butter and cannolini beans.
- Simmer for 20mins or until soft.
This recipe has been kindly shared by Faye Murray from: