An easy, grain free, dairy free, yeast free bread that freezes well, and tastes great plain or toasted
- 80g linseeds
- 120g activated almonds (or 140g blanched almonds)
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 12 large eggs
- 180g coconut oil (or ghee, or a mixture of both)
- 80g raw cauliflower florets
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced), and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place the linseeds into the Thermomix bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 9.
- Add almonds, bicarb soda and salt, and mill 10 sec/speed 8. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Crack eggs into Thermomix bowl and add coconut oil (and/or ghee) and cauliflower florets. Blend 4 mins/speed 6.
- Return the almond mixture to the bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
- Pour batter into the lined loaf tin - it will be very runny. Fill loaf tin to 1cm below rim.
- Place carefully into hot oven and cook approx 50 mins, or until a skewer inserted into centre of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool, and store in a bag or container in the fridge, slicing as needed.
This recipe has been kindly shared by Quirky Cooking from: