- 3 ripe bananas
- 8 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 3 tablespoons of tahini or nut/seed butter of your choice
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 4 – 6 eggs*
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celcius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and line your loaf tin.
- Blend the bananas and dates together until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Pour mixture into the prepared tin. Bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out cleanly. Enjoy!
*I have made this with four, five and six eggs, all were delicious. The more eggs you use the higher the protein content will be. Simply use what works for you.
This recipe has been kindly shared by Bianca Slade from: