- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or water or coconut milk)
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice – coconut syrup, rice syrup, xylitol
- 2 tsp Macqui Berry powder
- ½ cup cashew coconut yoghurt or Coyo Coconut Yoghurt
- ½ cup extra mixed berries
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup muesli mix (optional)
- Place the almond milk, 1 cup of mixed berries, sweetener and Macqui Berry powder into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour this mix over the chia seeds and whisk until well mixed.
- Let sit for 20 mins or so to allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid. Give a whisk every now and then.
- Place some chia mix into the bottom of a medium sized glass. Add a layer of cashew coconut yoghurt, muesli mix and then mixed berries and coconut flakes.
- Repeat the layering finishing with coconut yoghurt and coconut flakes
This recipe has been kindly shared by Kate Williams from: