This recipe is a godsend for busy parents as it can be whipped up quickly and then placed in the fridge for kids to enjoy for morning and afternoon tea, an after school snack or a sleepover.
- 2 cups brown rice puffs
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 6 TBS coconut oil
- 2 TBS coconut butter
- 3 TBS cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cup liners.
- Place rice puffs in a bowl.
- In a food processor process coconut sugar until it resembles a fine powder.
- Place a bowl over boiling water on the stove top and add in coconut sugar, coconut oil and butter and cacao powder until melted on a medium heat.
- Add desiccated coconut and stir well.
- Remove from heat, spoon mixture into liners.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
This recipe has been kindly shared by Lee Holmes from: