The blended cashews in this pudding make it very special. We've tweaked Dr Libby's recipe to reduce the amount of sugar by half, and have used vanilla powder rather than paste as this variety has added ingredients. 1 tablespoon of carob is also a lovely addition to this recipe
- one cup of raw cashew nuts
- 2 cups of filtered water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Blend the cashews, water, salt, vanilla and maple syrup together in your Thermomix or blender until smooth.
- Pour in chia seeds and mix on stirring speed until evenly invorporated.
- Pour into 5 glasses and refriegerate overnight.