- 1 frozen banana
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 150g (1 cup) cashew nuts, soaked fo 2 hours or overnight, then rinsed
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 35g (1/4 cup) raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 500ml (2cups) coconut water
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut to serve
- Place the banana, dates, cashews, coconut, cacao, coconut oil and coconut water into the blender and process until silky.
- Pour into glasses, top with a sprinkle of shredded coconut and enjoy this coconut-chocolate masterpiece!