- 60g Rapadura
- 1 whole vanilla bean, snipped in pieces
- 200g arborio rice (or 250g if you like it thicker)
- 400g organic coconut cream (use organic so you don't get all the nasty additives)
- 600g water
- In your Thermomix, grind up the Rapadura and vanilla bean for 1 minute on speed 9.
- Scrape down lid and sides and add remaining ingredients. Cook for 20 minutes at 90 degrees, reverse, speed 1 1/2.
- The rice pudding will still be quite runny - don't worry, it thickens after a few minutes. You can pour it straight into a serving dish (a Thermoserver is ideal) and leave it for 5 minutes before serving, and it will be perfect.
This recipe has been kindly shared by Quirky Cooking from: