Here's a simple meal for the kids - home-made chicken nuggets!
We love feeding my kids wholesome home prepared meals. I love to know what goes into the food they eat and make it as nutrient dense as I can. And it's so easy!!
- Organic chicken thigh
- Eggs (to coat)
- Coconut oil
- Crumb mix
- Cut up chicken thigh into small pieces
- Whisk eggs and coat chicken pieces in egg
- Combine crumb mix - I use sesame seeds, quinoa flakes, almond meal, psyllium husks and garlic.
- Heat oil over a medium heat
- Fry chicken until golden brown