Serves 2 adults and 2 children
- 1 tbsp oil
- 400g diced lamb
- 1 onion - diced
- 800g pumpkin - peeled and diced in 2cm
- 3 tspns dried coriander
- 2 tspns cumin
- 1/2 tspn tumeric
- 1/4 salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 cups of broth or stock
- 20g green beans - halved
- 1 bunch of asparagus - cut in 3cm pieces
- 1 large granny smith apple- diced
- Heat oil in a large fry pan, add lamb and stir on a high until brown.
- Add onion, pumpkin, coriander, cumin, tumeric, salt and pepper. Mix well. Stir over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the broth/stock and cover with a lid. Simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add the green beans, asparagus and apple and mix well. Place the lid back on for 3 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice.
This recipe has been kindly shared by Collette White from: