- 2 cups rice and quinoa pasta
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 2 stick celery
- 1 long cucumber
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 orange
- 1 bunch of seedless grapes
- 2 tspns rice wine vinegar
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Cook pasta as per packet, drain and set aside in a large serving bowl.
- Place chicken in a small saucepan and cover with water. Boil for 15 minutes (or until thoroughlty cooked).. Drain and set aside. Once chicken is cool to touch, shred roughly.
- Roughlty dice celery, cucumber, capsicum and orange into small pieces. Cut grapes in half
- Add all the ingredients to the cooked pasta and mix together
- Serve at room temperature.
This recipe has been kindly shared by Collette White from: