- 1 kg chicken (shredded)
- Your choice of vegetables (Shredded carrot, sliced apples, capsicum, lettuce, nean sprouts etc)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons gluten free sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons Wheat free tamari
- 1 tablespoon dried coriander leaves
- 12 - 15 rice paper sheets
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat, add chicken and cook until browned- shred chicken
- Add the Tamari , sweet chilli sauce and coriander to the chicken and cook for another couple of minutes, until the sauce has heated all the way through and thickened slightly. Once the sauce is ready turn the heat off.
- Prepare a dish of warm water, a clean dry tea towel, a container to place the spring rolls into, your chicken mixture and vegetables
- Place the rice paper into the warm water for a couple of seconds. Drain off excess water then place on the tea towel.
- Place ¼ cup of chciken and vegetables close to one end of the rice paper.
- Once the rice paper is soft, fold the end over the meat, then fold in each side, then roll the mixture up tightly.
- Place it in the container and repeat the process until you have made up all of your spring rolls. We made 12 large spring rolls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
* To ensure the rolls don't dry out overnight place a wet tea towel (wringed) on top of the rie paper rolls.