* Peter is an absolute gentleman, very natural in his approach, I feel comfortable and safe with him, he doesn't rush and listens to me, he is very informative and helpful and he obviously enjoys his work. I look forward to my next visit.
* I can’t recommend Mullen Health highly enough. I came to them with a number of health concerns and the advice and support I have been given already has me feeling significantly better in just 4 weeks. The staff are so knowledgeable and understanding.
* I have been seeing Kate lately for help with my gut health and a few other issues, I was so overwhelmed with the treatment and diagnosis I have received and feel very happy Kate has got me on on track and feeling so much better already. In between appointments I receive emails and support from Kate and the team from Mullen health.
It's a very warm friendly atmosphere i would most definitely recommend Mullen health to anyone
* I can't thank Peter Mullen enough for all that he has done for us. He has seen 3 members of my family including myself and shown incredible empathy and care where the medical system has failed. I highly recommend Peter and Mullen Health.
* Love Mullen Health, service is fantastic, it works!!
After being told by GP’s “you won’t have children” we went to Mullen Health... a few months later we were expecting our first.
Struggling again , we went back to Mullen health and we then fell pregnant with our second.
Our son was having problems with skin, reoccurring colds, and bowl movements as a baby... we took him to mullen health to discover he had many food intolerances. A few changes and he improved.
Our daughter was waking multiple times a night. Up to 15-20 times some nights. Peter recommended a few supplements and she now only wakes once.
Mullen health doesn’t cover up your bodies weak areas like GP’s... they find the reason and help you fix it.
Will always recommend.
* I have been seeing Kate for about 8 months. She is a very compassionate person who really takes the time to listen and who is providing me with much needed support back to better health. I look forward to and enjoy my appointments with Kate and am really noticing an improvement with the issues she is helping me with I highly recommend her
* Peter and his team make you feel so cared for in so many ways! I’ve been seeing Peter for just under 2 years now and I know he has a dedicated interest in my complete well being! I thoroughly enjoy my visits with Peter and always leave feeling supported, energized and with a strategy for better health!
* This place is a little treasure chest of amazing knowledge and fabulous service .Peter has helped me immensely. As I’ve been struggling with a thyroid condition where I have had a storm. Incredibly sick I have been. But with peters understanding and patience he has put me on a great program which has seen my levels slowly getting back to normal. I am incredibly grateful as I refused the normal medication from the doctors and opted the more natural way. Thanks guys
* I attended tonight’s meeting about thyroid health all I can say is it was great.... very informative I would highly recommend it to anyone with concerns about their thyroid.
* Thank you Mullen Health for the positive energy you bring into my life. I always feel welcomed and content when visiting your practice - from my arrival cup of tea, to my chats with the lovely front desk staff and consults with David, you do a beautiful job of making the world a better place. Thank you.
* Ten kilo weight loss, lower hypertension thanks to you guys!!!!
* Seen David many times over a long time span. This centre has helped my health, nutrition and well being very much. I would recommend this business for anyone interested.
* My daughter and I are both relatively new with Mullen Health. This journey is new to us but looking forward to results to come. All staff are very welcoming at Mullen Health and able to assist. A special Thankyou to Kate for her assistance to both of us.
* I want to thank the staff and naturopaths at the centre for the fantastic help they are providing me for a greater understanding of my health and well being.
* The staff was very helpful and David Marston was a great help to my husband, giving him excellent advice of what to do with his energy levels. Highly recommended
* Mullen Health has been incredible for me and my health concerns. I started out with wanting to understand what food intolerance I might have and David has helped me not only understand digestive health but also how other areas such as stress and lifestyle can tie in together for my overall health. The staff are knowledgeable and super friendly. 100% would recommend.
* I regularly go to the Mullen's Clinic Information nights each month. Peter and his staff know their subjects and treatments very well. I would definitely recommend them as a very well, run and professional Naturopathic clinic. Hopefully I'll work there one day.
* I've been so happy with the support and professionalism from everyone at Mullen natural health, highly recommended!
* Thank you kate for your professionalism and care in our consultation. Your service and time is appreciated.
* Would highly recommend Mullen Health.
Peter and the staff are caring and always willing to listen and help. Thankyou from a very happy and healthy customer.
* (Gut talk) Brilliant night. So informative. Kate was amazing with receipe for Kombucha tea. Visit Mullen's Health Centre.
* I started going to Mullen Health in December 2017 in order to get to the root cause of my thyroid and hormone imbalance issues. David Marston (and all of the staff) have been extremely understanding and compassionate with me and while it’s early days, I’m feeling very positive about this journey. My only reason for not giving five stars is that it has stretched my finances more than I expected, but I’m sure this will taper off once I don’t need to take so many supplements.
* The information was very helpful. Friendly and approachable staff. Have booked in for a consultation. Have used some great advice and I am brewing my first kombucha!
* I have been coming to Mullen Health for many years now (sure beats seeing a GP) and I mainly visit for health maintenance and well being now . David has helped me get through many issues, firstly for immune system and stress which I was so relieved to finally see results to fix ongoing issues. All the staff at Mullen Health couldn't be more helpful and always greet with a kind smile. Highly recommend Mullen Health.
* They could not be more helpful. They know their stuff and are willing to share....
* I started seeing Peter many years ago for hayfever which was seriously impacting my ability to enjoy our great outdoors. Peters recommendations quickly assisted me to manage my hayfever, which I still do to this day when needed. I have seen Peter continually over the years and he has helped me maintain my general health and wellbeing. The staff are always friendly, and I love the cups of tea. I recommend Mullen Natural Health to anyone who cares about themselves or needs help with their health and wellbeing.
* I couldn't be happier to have found Kate as a therapist. Her approach to treatment is caring, professional, very thorough and takes into account what works with my situation (physically, lifestyle-wise, emotionally, financially..) as well as referencing my past, current and desired future health and well-being status. Thank you!
* I've been so happy with the support and professionalism from everyone at Mullen natural health, highly recommended!
* Goodaye, I've been helped by Peter for a long time and I am now retired but I started when I was having irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) problems. Of course this will seem personal, but what is NOT personal about your health! After some help in both analysis of urine etc a blood test or two (including a live blood test) and mineral supplementation, I find myself feeling heaps better. So I got my beautiful wife to come in and the rest is history. I have my IBS under control, I have more energy and I still have regular checks with this wonderful man and all of his staff. You become part of the Mullen Health family and enjoy life more. Some of my friends have said things like "oh what a waste of time, why not just take a good vitamin pill daily, exercise, it'll do the same thing?" Well I tried their advice for a while and guess what my symptoms returned, and so did I to Mullen Health. The amazing changes have been - clearer skin; no tummy bloating if I behave myself; advice on stress levels shown via him looking deeply into my eyes & saying OK this is showing etc through his Iridology expertise; general health via blood pressure and pulse checking AND keeping records to encourage or "chastise" when I've obviously been naughty. Anyway we are very happy with our care we get from Mullen Health.
* I saw Peter for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was immediately comfortable with chatting to him about all my heath concerns. He is so knowledgable and look forward to a continued journey together on achieving better health for myself.
* I have been seen by Peter at both Singleton and Murray Street and have established a good rapport with him over those times. I am happy to report that I enjoy good health and have been supported in this by his choice of suitable supplements specific to my body's requirements. My adverse comment has to do with the high price of supplements and consultation charges which are a challenge for me as a pensioner to meet sometimes.
*David had no idea he would be practisicing psychiatry when he took me on and I belive its been an uphill battle for him. But thanks to him I still don't have cancer and i'm not in a mental asylum. Many thanks David, the fight goes on but I hopw you are winning.
* I made an appointment about 2 years ago to see David about concerns I had after having my gallbladder removed. I was struggling with weight gain and gut problems. He has put my life back on track even though I am still a work in progress. David keeps me on track with my weight and healthy life style. The staff at Mullens health are wonderful.
* I have found Peter Mullen very caring and easy to speak to and he has looked after my husband and I for quite sometime and helped to keep us on the right track. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend them
* I have been seeing Peter for over 10 years and have always received the best care and knowledge on all subjects. He has helped me with my various health and no health problems Thank you to you and your staff.
* I’ve been coming here for years and recommend highly. Peter is great, but all staff are very friendly and professional.
* I have been seeing Peter for over 6 months to try and get my health and weight back on track.
I have found Peter and all the staff at Mullin Health very professional, extremely helpful, always encouraging and full of great information and tips .
I would highly recommend Peter and his team to anyone who has health concerns , or would just like extra information on maintaining their good health.
* Friendly and attentive staff made my daughter and I feel welcomed and important. This practice came highly recommended to me and I am looking foward to seeing some positive results and an ongoing relationship through our healing journey.
* Peter has been helping with our family's health and working on my children's food intolerances for over a year now and we are seeing wonderful results after very limited answers from mainstream medicine. The supportive culture at Mullen Health is also something I value highly. Happy to recommend.
* I started going to see Peter in October 2017 when I was really struggling with my health. He really listens to what you are saying and works through things with you. My health has improved so much under his care.
* Life changing! My gut had pretty much given up on me when I first visited. After only roughly 5 months the improvement to my overall health and well-being has been amazing! I’ve learnt so much as well!
Jamie- leeRead More
* I have been a client of Mullens for over 12 months now. As someone that suffers with chronic illness the transformation in my health has been nothing short of incredible. Kate along with the team have provided me with all the support I have needed to turn my health around. I will be forever grateful for their care and guidance.
* When I was introduced to Mullen Health 2 years ago I was really struggling. I had been through several health care practitioners and was still not getting any better. On meeting David I immediately felt at ease and over the last 2 years I have felt so comfortable and confident having him help me on my health journey. Words can’t explain what a relief it was to know he was there. I’m happy to say with the tools and advice he’s provided, I’m feeling better than ever. A review wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the lovely staff at the front desk. Each one of them is so kind, patient & understanding and nothing is ever too much trouble. The delicious tea on arrival is amazing too. Thanks so much to the whole team at Mullen Health! I’d highly recommend them.
* Natural Remedies for Kids Health Talk excellent and inspiring! Have implemented a Children's Zinc Supplement daily for my 7 year old and it seems to be increasing his appetite. And hopefully he'll be willing to try more different types of food as you had suggested. Started Children's Probiotics and trying a different Children's Fish Oil - for overall health & immune and the Fish Oil for Behaviour. Again seems to be working better. Has been able to avoid sickness doing the rounds at school and seems to be a little easier to reason with and willing to try to improve behaviour. Excellent talk!!
* Very friendly, super helpful and full of great ideas and advice
* Kate at Mullen Heath has absolutely changed my life. I have been working with her for about 9 months now on my multiple sclerosis and the difference is profound. She has educated me on my health, helped me change my diet, helped me get off all my medications and get control of my life again. I will be forever grateful for my experience working with her and working on my health and cannot recommend her and the Mullen Health team enough
* This is such a great health centre all the staff are so beautiful & kind. I would highly recommend Peter & several of the other natropaths here to assist with your health journey.
There free info sessions are well worth the time to gain some informative techniques in so many health topics.
An amazing practice
* I first visited Mullen Health about 6mths ago. I can not recommended them enough! Getting your health and vitality back on track isn't a quick process but I feel with Mullen Health there is light at the end of the tunnel!
* Great service! Staff are lovely and very thorough consultations.
* Getting to the real issues is impressing me. Looking forward to an improved health outcome! Thank you David.
* I came to Mullen Health 4 years ago for my problem gut and was amazed at how well I felt after following their advice. I'm seeing David now for a checkup and reset and am really impressed with the knowledge and advice given. The girls at reception are lovely and always do their best to answer questions and help when needed. I would recommend Mullen Health to anyone who cares about the health of their body.
* I highly recommend people to Mullen Health for support and advice on an integrated approach to your own health and well being.
* I have been following a program for gut health and energy provided by Kate Williams and can see a big improvement already. Kate and the team are so lovely and knowledgeable. The waiting room environment is calm and relaxing and the cup of complimentary herbal tea is always refreshing. I would definitely recommend seeing Kate at Mullens Health Center
* After suffering with IBS for over 25 years with little suggestions or help from doctors I sought assistance from David Marston at Mullen Natural Health Centre. David has treated me with compassion and understanding and with the therapies he has devised for me I am well on my way to improved gut health. My pain has subsided and energy levels have mostly returned. I would recommend giving David a call should you need help with regaining your health and also life back.
* Peter Mullen is very knowledgeable, caring and helpful. He has provided me with information that has been beneficial to my overall health and vitality. Highly recommend :)
* Brilliant practice with excellent staff. Dave is a very knowledgeable natro who has lead me to a 24kg weight loss so far & a massive change in my general health.
Strongly recommend this practice.
* Peter is fantastic, very easy to talk to and professional. Would highly recommend for someone who is looking for an option outside the normal medical health areas.
Always excellent service and great care - the team have helped me feel amazing and full of life
* Mullen’s have helped my health to improve majorly!! I feel better and have lots more energy.
* Peter is always helpful, understanding and supportive of my goals
* I’ve been really blessed by the support and help the centre has given me! My health is improving which is exciting!
* Great service and care. Latest technology used to ensure the best diagnosis
* Great people. Great advice. 10 ‘s. make an appointment today
* I needed to get my health & vitality back on track so decided to see David at Mullen health in January. It was a great move and I am already feeling much better. I would recommend Mullen health to anyone who wants to feel better and be healthy.
* have been seeing David for about a month now and I am losing weight and feeling a lot better than when first came in see him. Thank you David I am looking forward to a lot more weight loss and feeling like a brand new me 😊😊😊😊😊👍
* I have been coming here for some time now and can not recommend the Centre highly enough. Great staff, service and advice and very friendly atmosphere. I have never felt better.
* I have been visiting David at Mullen Health for about a month or so now, and it's been so great learning about my gut health and healing naturally � I owe my improved energy and health to them! Thank you!
I found a visit with Natropath Kate Williams to be quite benefitial and the Lovely staff to be most helpful
* Peter is amazing and has been so supportive of me thru my journey, I'm very lucky to have found someone who is so knowledgeable and kind, highly recommended
* I have been going to Peter for 18 years. He has always been professioal and caring. Mary is a delight and 18 years on They are not only my Naturopath but good friends.
* Peter and his team are sensational at Mullen health! I Highly recommend!
* Great initial consult. Very balanced, they don’t oversell. Very interesting health analysis through your eye ‘rings’ that rang true for me!
* Lots of valuable information passes on.... well worth attending the seminars!
* Can’t express enough praise for David Marston and all the staff at Mullen Natural Health. Making big life changes everyday!
* The staff are always pleasant and happy to help.When I am not feeling well I know help is only a phone call away. I have recommended Mullen's Health to my friends and family. Keep up the good work.☺
* I have been seeing Peter mullen for nearly two years now and it has been the best decision I have done for my health and well-being .With an Autoimune disease and other health issues ,Peters advice on changing my diet and taking essential vitamins and minerals that were missing has had a massive effect on turning around my health.I feel better than I have in years.
The very informative free presentations held each month on lots of different health issues are fantastic and a great way to learn and pick up tips to help you on your journey.I highly recommend Mullen Health if your wanting to turn your health around.
* Peter and his team at Mullen health are sensational! Always happy to help you, I have learnt a lot about natural health since coming here. Highly recommend!
* Staff are fantastic and knowledgeable. Definitely feeling the results.
* I attended a recent free talk event and thoroughly enjoyed it! Very informative, easy to understand and I learned so many new tips and tricks. Staff are brilliant, very warm and approachable, highly recommend to everyone!
* Kate from Mullen is awesome! She listened and helped. My son has improved 110% following her plan.
* The Healthy Habits challenge started off as just that. ... a challenge. But after 3 weeks of delicious eating I was inspired to keep going and so I have. My husband even joined in too.
We feel lighter and brighter and have a spring in our step.
Honestly I don't have the cravings I used to. And 2 squares of the lovely organic🌼 pana chocolate is a much more satisfying treat than the processed biscuits I used to eat.
I am so glad I heard you talk that day on 2NUR it was just the wake up call I needed, Thanks Peter *
* I attended the Gut Health and Fermentation Demonstration last night (10 Oct), thank you to Peter and all staff for presenting clear information on gut health, and loved the Fermentation, looking forward to doing my own, great night *
* I have really loved the support and inspiration throughout this challenge. Thank you Peter for running this challenge. If I can do a detox through the school holidays I can eat well anytime - I'm proof!! *
* I want to thank Peter and the team at Mullen Health for all the fabulous support over the health habits challenge.
It has definitely reset my eating habits (which were a bit off track before hand )and set me on my way again for the future.
My biggest challenge was planning meals for for my family that are shift workers and sitting down together at least twice a week to eat together when possible.
With the choices and support with recipes on the plan we all found a meal that we all enjoyed together and they could take with them to work.
Brown lentils with zucchini noodles was a hit and so easy to put together and the home made hummus with Almond meal pikelets topped with tomato ,red onion,fresh basil and olive oil was a good snack .
I found the juicing 🥒🥕🍏🍋was a challenge but managed it with some vegetable soup ,and my portion sizes have reduced.
I am feeling great and are ready to continue this journey with keeping up the exercise I enjoy 🏊♀️ and having more time for just me !! *
* I can't say I feel any better physically but mentally I certainly do. Two weeks without wine, no dessert, no bikkies with coffee and back to portion control, I havent really missed any of it, I know that I can do without, that's a big thing for me. Thanks Peter and the team! I am ontrack! *
* I feel really good after the cleanse and hope to use it as a guide up to Christmas and may go on it again in the New Year to reset... I hope now that I dont snack at night anymore (hubby is a snacker) and keep caffeine out or at least minimise intake (new love for honey rooibos tea).. and now I love juicing !!!! My portion size is smaller, I am smaller too ..win win 💥🤗💥🤗will miss you guys...its been nice to see everyones lovely creations *
* Thank you Peter and your team for organising the challenge and for all your support. Those two weeks just flew by! I'm planning to keep many of the new habits, especially juicing, limiting caffeine and alcohol and my night before food prep.
Hubby says that it greatly improved his neuropathy which is wonderful! I feel so much better, too.
Thank you also to the community of people who posted and commented on everyone's posts. Hope you have all had a lovely long weekend. *
* Thank you Peter & Team for providing us with such a great challenge! The benefits that happened for my partner and I were - weight reduction (2.5kg each), clearer thinking, more motivation to exercise & walk more, found we now love juicing & will continue to do a juice detox 2 days a week as well as bone broth daily. The support we received during this time was very much appreciated. Thank you! *
* I was at the Healthy Habits Challenge information night and found that it was very informative and struck a few chords with me in what I should be doing to improve my health. I started the Healthy Habits Challenge and this being the second week I have found it easy to try and a variety of suggested meals which are delicious. Thank you to Mullen Health team they have been excellent and very helpful. *
* Best thing I have done for my health was to see Kate Williams, she has been wonderful in turning my life around. I have had autoimmune diseases for the best part of 18 years, treated with a cocktail of toxic drugs, after seeing Kate for only a little while, I am drug free, treated with diet and functional treatment. I feel better than I have in 20 years. All of the staff are awesome, can't help enough.
* I attended a talk last night on Managing stress & Adrenal fatigue naturally by Peter Mullen, it was fantastic! As a 22 year old i found the session very informative and easy to follow as I had little knowledge on the topic. I was also able to receive a free Iridology check at the end of the session which was an amazing experience to see just how well David (Naturopath) was able to determine the current state of my health and my emotional and behavioral triggers all from my eye colour and patterns. Extremely fascinating! I am looking forward to making an appointment with Mullen Health Care Centre to try and improve my health and stop my unhealthy habits with a Centre that genuinely seems to care and are excited to see improvements in their clients. It also has helped me financially to make my first appointment by receiving $30 off for attending last nights free session.
* I had the pleasure of having a Natropath appointment with Kate. She is a great practitioner. She is understanding of my busy schedule and does not complicate my healthcare. She has designed a plan for me and explained it thoroughly, and has kept it simple as not to over complicate my already busy life. She pays particular attention to women's needs and provided my almost 2 year old with some entertainment during my visit. I would highly recommend Kate as a practitioner and I have already let many of my friends now just how much Kate can help them.
* Peter has been very helpful and his treatment has been able to get me through some very hard times.
* Peter and his staff are professionals in their field. Each member has a role to play in your visit / consultation making it a relaxed and stress free time. Peter explains the result of your test and the benifits of naturopathy to your lifestyle in plain understandable english. Peter allows for your input in designing a health plan with you. A note to be aware of, because of Peter's throughness appointments can run over their allotted time . You may need to adjust your life to allow you the full benifits of a trip to Mullen Natural Health Centre
* Mullen Health are absolutely wonderful!! They are all so wise, but you leave feeling empowered rather then overwhelmed! They make you want to live the healthiest natural life as possible.
* Over the past 30yrs I have tried different natros in various stages of my health & well being. Peter Mullens crew is the ONLY natro that has the knowledge & -resources to make sense of it-especially David marsden
TH (Bolwarra)Read More
* Kate's talk 'Scary Truth about Sugar & Carbs' was amazing! So much info you just don't hear day to day. I walked away thinking about little changes I could make to my diet & especially for my kids. Feeling very empowered
* Peter and his team offer a brilliant holistic approach to natural health and wellbeing!
When we walk in the door of Mullen Health, the staff go out of their way to greet and welcome us along with showing a genuine caring attitude.
I have recommended Mullen Health to countless people and every time I do I'm reminded why as my friends and family are just as pleased as I am!
Appointments, supplements, health seminars and recommended books and food products are all absolutely brilliant! Highly recommended �
LM (Charlestown)Read More
* (Sugar and Carbs Talk) Great talk, very informative. Gave indepth details about the process of carbs turning into sugars, the harm sugars cause etc. The fact that sugar is more addictive than heroine is pretty scary for the futures of young people. I have reduced my sugar intake to a very small amount (occasional) as well as carbs.
* I've attended a few talks from the Mullen Health Centre, Ive always felt welcomed and learnt something from the talks. Last night I attended the 'Natural Remedies and Flu Talk'. Coming into winter months, the temperature dropping and pretty common for our immunities also. With the few tips that had learnt last night, hoping to get through the winter without too many nasty bugs. Thank you
* What a fantastic night tonight it was at The blood Sugar talk
Learnt so much from Kate , and was very impressed by other staff member there to answer any questions , I was particularly impressed with Karlie , what a wonderful young woman to talk to , so full of knowledge , will definately be back to the clinic to make an appointment with her
Thank you Mullen's Health
M S (Newcastle)Read More
* After years of losing faith in conventional medicine and being sick of getting pumped full of pharmaceuticals I finally decided enough was enough and I needed to see a Naturopath. I just came back from meeting Kate Williams for the first time and she was very helpful. I learned a lot of new things that made total sense to what I have been experiencing with my health over many years of feeling like crap. A great experience that many GP's should learn from. I feel positive and look forward to returning to continue receiving support from the team at Mullen Health.
CT (Adamstown)Read More
* Karlie has completely changed my life! I walked in to Mullen Health feeling sick and tired every single day. I now feel the best I've ever felt and my whole outlook on food and my overall health has changed for the better. Couldn't recommend Mullen Health enough!!
S W (Kurri Kurri)Read More
* What a way to start our May! So glad we attended Kate's Fermenting class yesterday. Everything demonstrated looked so quick and easy to make and we had a mini feast on the samples served, as well as other surprises that were in the lovely recipe and resource book provided. Very inspiring!
C M (Toronto)Read More
* I left my appointment feeling motivated and positive that my health issues can be overcome by finding out the cause of the problem and working with it
J R (Belmont)Read More
* I went along to my first appointment with Karlie, and to be honest I was a bit skeptical. I thought everything would overwhelm me. But I've come out feeling hopeful and positive and I only have to take small steps at a time!
S M (Edgeworth)Read More
* My experience with Mullen natural health positive and informative. The staff were professional and my consultation very informative. I look forward to seeing the results. (If I do as I'm told).
J W (Carey Bay)Read More
* Peter Mullen is incredibly generous with his time, knowledgeable in his health field and super supportive of his patients. He has helped me immensely and I am very grateful for his guidance and input into my health and wellbeing. Mary and Dayna at reception are lovely too and always remember everyone's name.
I highly recommend Mullens as an alternative to mainstream medical treatment, which failed me time and time again.
WW (Newcastle)Read More
* Peter and the team at Mullen Health are always so warm and welcoming, it's like being a part of their family. They are focused on your individual needs and will go above and beyond to help you feel better in all aspects of your life. I would much rather walk into Mullen Health than a doctors surgery. I highly recommend these guys!
L W (Singleton)Read More
* I have attended a couple of information nights now, and have definately learnt a lot. Peter Mullen provides a very casual and comfortable atmosphere where you can ask questions, and is a great teacher, explaining things in an easy to understand way. I would definately reccommend attending as many of these as you can.
A S (Newcastle)Read More
* Peter and his team offer a brilliant holistic approach to natural health and wellbeing!
When we walk in the door of Mullen Health, the staff go out of their way to greet and welcome us along with showing a genuine caring attitude.
I have recommended Mullen Health to countless people and every time I do I'm reminded why as my friends and family are just as pleased as I am!
Appointments, supplements, health seminars and recommended books and food products are all absolutely brilliant! Highly recommended
L M (Charlestown)Read More
* I searched 'Newcastle Naturopathy' into Google and Mullen NHC was the first result to come up. Obviously, this means they are popular and after attending my initial consultation today I completely understand why this is the case! I was greeted with a TummyCare herbal tea upon arrival and was called in quickly. Kate Williams was very professional and obviously has a deep knowledge of the body and it's functions and I found her testing and advice incredibly helpful. I will most certainly be going back and would happily recommend the health centre to anyone and everyone!
C B (Callaghan)Read More
* I love the enthusiasm the Mullen Health team have about my health and their constant efforts to keep me educated.
S H (Whitebridge)Read More
* The Naturopaths listen and provide great advice, options for treatments, not just the same old same old
K F (Cameron ParkRead More
* (Weight loss Talk) It was fantastic!! My take home tip is - it's not all about flogging yourself in the gym to lose weight or even your portion control. There's a lot of underlying issues within our bodies which makes it difficult to lose weight and it is important you have them seen to to kickstart your goals.
S G (Merewether)Read More
* With only having attended my first consultation I'm already feeling better than I did before. I know I have a long way to go, but now I feel supported and ready to feel well again.
KB (Newcastle)Read More
* Very friendly staff , easy to talk to , comfortable and very clean surroundings . I may have been a little sceptical about the idea of naturopathy at first and have to say a bit wary of possibly being ' taken for a ride ', but after meeting Kate , who was so spot-on with her assessment , I felt very reassured abiut the benefits . I was really inspired to follow through with the advice Kate provided , and although it's day one , I am really excited !
N R (Georgetown)Read More
* I was looking for a change to kick start my weight loss journey again and Mullen Natural Health have provided that platform perfectly I felt comfortable with my Naturopath Leesa and believe that together we can achieve my goals.
TP (Bobs Farm)Read More
* Was impressed with all aspects of my appt - am really looking forward to following their advice and hopefully becoming a new, 'healthier' and getting my 'zing' back!
S H (Hallidays Point)Read More
* Learnt a lot from the talk on weight loss, especially how eating high GI foods increase blood sugar levels and creates havoc in the body. A ketogenic diet can turn this around and begin the fat burning, and levelling out blood sugar levels to create a more healthy, calm body and no brain fog mind.
L R (Kotara)Read More
* I attended the Weight Loss seminar last night. I found it to be informative & very helpful. It was great to be able to taste the shake & I couldn't wait to book my appointment! Bring on the next 6 weeks :)
L S (Newcastle)Read More
* I found it very informative and interesting that insulin resistance and fatty liver was spoken about, as these are health conditions I have. My main take home tip was that sugar is worse than fat. (Natural Remedies for Weight loss Talk)
JH (Newcastle)Read More
* After seeing many doctors for my childs health and not getting the results we needed to finally feel relieved and like we are on the right track in getting my child feeling 100% again.
S S (Newcastle)Read More
* Yes I would. After attending my initial consultation with Mullen Natural Health Centre.... I would like to say how impressed I was with all aspects of my visit, from the warm greeting I received upon arriving and the professional and caring manner in which my consultation was handled. I was made to feel totally at ease the entire time and I am looking forward to my next appointment already.
VB (Mount Hutton)Read More
* I will definitely recommend Mullen Natural Health Centre to anyone who is having health issues. After unsuccessfully seeking advice from my GP & trying to find out the cause of my issues, Mullen Health was exactly what I was looking for! I found the consultation very interesting and Informative, I am looking forward to my next consultation!
G W (Edgeworth)Read More
* I highly recommend Mullen Health presentations. The staff at Mullen Health are extremely friendly and helpful. I found the Gut Health talk very informative and I went home inspired and motivated to introduce some important yet simple changes. The main tip I took home was to chew your food well and not drink with a meal.
D H (Merewether)Read More
* Great practice with knowledgable practitioners and friendly staff. My life has changed for the better since attending the centre.
P W (Cooks Hill)Read More
* What a wonderful place friendly and knowledgable staff I personally felt better after my first consultation just by talking to someone who cared how I felt. I can't wait to get started. I would recommend Mullen Health.
M G (Wallsend)Read More
* I would and have recommended Mullen Natural Health Centre to anyone who is passionate about improving and maintaining their health. Especially if you have had ongoing health issues that you don't seem to be able to have treated/taken seriously by a GP or other medical health professional. My life has changed for the better and its a great feeling having someone keeping tabs on your health and genuinely passionate about making you well and keeping you that way. When I met Kirsty my naturopath and had my testing testing done, everything finally made sense, and that is a great feeling!
L K (Newcastle)Read More
* I would highly recommend a visit to Mullen Natural Health Centre. From the moment I walked in I was amazed and felt so comfortable. My initial consultation with Leesa surpassed my expectations and I just know this is right for me. All staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful and I will definitely encourage family and friends to visit. Thank you so much!
J S (Newcastle)Read More
* Extremely impressed!!!
My partner & I absolutely loved the experience.
The professionalism, knowledge & personalized information we received was phenomenal. Specific testing from live blood to toxicology is conducted 'in-house' & individual based advice is offered on many areas.
We are so grateful to have discoved a naturopathy practice of this caliber.
It is run by people who care about people & that pure intention is clearly evident in the service we received. Thank you for helping us heal!!
R D (Newcastle)Read More
* Tonight's GAPS info talk was brilliant. I've attended several of these nights and highly recommend them. They are professionally done, easy to understand and of high quality. That these are free events conveys their goodwill. I have had the food allergy testing and the practitioner was lovely.
I'm looking forward to learning more and seeing the naturopath.
D G (Newcastle)Read More
* I would and have recommended Mullen Natural Health to a lot of people. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders after my first few appointments with Kirsty. After years and years of getting no answers from multiple GP's, and feeling like a hypochondriac, everything clicked and everything made sense after having my testing done. To find someone who is genuinely striving to get you healthy and feeling better is a really awesome thing!
L K (Thornton)Read More
* My weight is now 73kgs (from 90kg) and my blood pressure is normal now 114/65. I am very happy with all the assistance Kirsty gave me to help me achieve this. i continue to exercise every day and to eat extremely healthy food. I am following the "Heal Your Gut" Program and it's working wonders and also keeping me in ketosis. Eliminating all fruit except berries, no grains, nor dairy and no sugar has been the secret and I will continue to do this. Thank you for the excellent assistance and guidance I have recieved at Mullen Natural Health Centre.
WF (Copacabana)Read More
* One of the best changes in my life was becoming a patient of Mullen Health which I did 4 years ago. I am not more informed about my health and l value the advice I get from my naturopath. I live up near Forster and I love the convenience of buying my supplements on line.
F M (Hallidays Point)Read More
* Fantastic service, personalised to meet your needs. Caring and considerate insight into your personal health needs.
K CRead More
* The talks are very informative and everyone is so friendly and upbeat it gives me a real boost to be there
J L (Nelson Bay)Read More
* I have only recently become aware of the benefits of naturopath so attending an information night on gut health was so good to do. Up to now i have been researching online but to be in an environment with others on their health journey alongside such knowlegeable professionals, i came away with a fresh understanding and some practical skills to implement. I will absolutely be attending future events. Thank to the Mullen Health team for a great experience.
N W (Broadmeadow)Read More
* I've read a fair amount on gut health over the last few months but it was so nice to hear all the information be confirmed by a trusted professional. The fermenting section was great fun and I honestly didn't realise just how easy it was, really not as intimidating as I was thinking and delicious! I also found it very inspiring to sit in a room full of like minded people and realise I'm not alone on my health journey! Thank you all for your generosity in sharing your wisdom, it was much appreciated.
A W (Tighes Hill)Read More
* Thank you to everyone at Mullen Health for your time and dedication to educating the community about the importance of personal health. The Fermentation Demonstration was the first Mullen Health talk I attended and it definetly won't be the last! I learnt not only the importance of naturopathy and the immeasurable benefits of a healthy gut ecosystem, but I also learnt simple, easy and affordable steps to achieving optimum gut health. I am astounded at your pure genuinity and sheer passion in promoting natural health for all people by providing such events and free of charge! Sincerely grateful!
S S (Merewether)Read More
* I just want to let you know how pleased I am with my treatment. I was looking through the indicators for adrenal exhaustion and before I saw David I was all of those things. Now I am none of them and have heaps of energy. Thanks David.
Marion M (Tarro)Read More
* Peter has helped me regain my health and I am feeling better than I have in years! 7kg down and a new outlook on life!! Thank you!!
* Thank you so much for your wonderful service over this last week of my appointments with you!
I have been so grateful for the assistance you have all given me in my quest to improve my health after suffering a number of illnesses over the past few months.
It was like walking into the Garden of Eden on my first appointment last Friday!
Thank you to all you girls who are so friendly and compassionate, and for going above and beyond to get me follow up appointments before I go away.
Peter, thank you for making me feel so comfortable on my introduction to naturopathic treatment. I am so confident to be guided by your experience and expertise.
A big thank you also for the 2 gift cards you sent in the mail. I have already passed these on to 2 beautiful friends who are very keen to visit you. I am sure I will have other friends to recommend to you as well.
Thank you again for your service and inspiration. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
BG (Anna Bay)Read More
* For years I had put up with constant headaches, nausea, tiredness, body aches & pains, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea & other health issues but my GP could find nothing “wrong” with me. So I thought ok well I must just be getting old. But I reached a point at the end of October, 2013 where I thought enough is enough. My health was deteriorating further & my weight had ballooned. I was 41 years old but felt at least 80 & honestly believed that I would not be in this world for much longer if I continued on this same path.
So I commenced my journey to feel well again with my first appointment with Peter on the 6th November, 2013. I set off to my appointment with an open mind & a willingness to do whatever was needed to feel better again & from the moment I stepped through the door at Mullen Natural Health I knew I had made the right decision. Peter & his team were so welcoming & I immediately felt comfortable, at ease & like I had known them for years. Peter got straight down to diagnosing the underlaying reasons causing my health issues & put me on the path to helping my body heal & to function correctly. I was so relieved to finally have some answers & amazed that all I needed to do was make some dietary & lifestyle changes. At that first appointment I weighed in at almost 90kg & now 15 months later I am 63kg & to say I feel well again is an understatement. I feel absolutely amazing & like a completely different woman - full of energy & a joy for life & I actually feel young again! I am so grateful for the friendly professionalism, support, knowledge & guidance Peter & his team have given me throughout my journey & I could never thank them enough for helping me to regain my health & ultimately my life back.
T B (Branxton)Read More
* Coming to see Peter was the best thing I ever did! I now feel that I am on the road to having a healthy body and mind and I have learnt so much through Peters advice and attending the healthy eating talks. My overall health has really improved and he is so great with the kids. Thanks for everything Peter.
J P (Rankin Park)Read More
* Thankyou Peter for helping me to get a good nights sleep. Before going to Mullen Natural Health Centre I couldn't get to sleep until at least 11.30pm each night. After having a food sensitivity test to eliminate problem foods and taking a magnesium supplement, I now get to sleep early enough to get a good nights rest.
A S (Fletcher)Read More
* Thanks Peter for correcting my lifestyle so I can now live without bowel pain. When we met I did the usual thinking, "I wonder if this will make any changes to how I feel?" It did and continues every day. Wellness comes from a complete and complex set of lifestyle effects, and after many changes to my personal and dietary inputs I have never felt better than I do most days. This may have taken longer than expected because I am considered to be stubborn and outspoken, so thanks Peter.
A W (Raymond Terrace)Read More
* I have had health problems for a number of years. I have not been satisfied with treatment from other sources, so I decided to try Peter Mullen at Mullen Natural Health Centre. I have had asthma and sinus which has led to constant coughing, sneezing, sore throat and a husky voice. What I like about Peter is that he will listen to you and not rush you out the door. If one lot of medication doesn't work he will tailor the medication. Peter and his staff have made a big difference in improving my health. I feel much better in myself now. I have no hesitation in recommending Peter.
M B (Swansea)Read More
* Thank you so much for all your help in treating my psoriasis. It has been an absolutely fabulous outcome in clearing it, as it was so unsightly and had become progressively worse and stayed that way for over 18 months. I still can't believe that it has all faded and has continued to stay that away! Your ongoing advice and support to me to help maintain a strong, healthy immune system has all been so beneficial, not only for the psoriasis but for all aspects of good health and wellbeing. It's also very reassuring to know that if I do have a relapse there is a treatment - which works! Again, thank you.
J C (New Lambton)Read More
* We wanted to say thanks for all the inspiration you have given us over the past months, to keep healthy, happy and positive. The staff are all so friendly and helpful, the centre always has a wonderful relaxing atmosphere, which makes it such a pleasure to visit.
N A (Wallalong)Read More
* I'm now back to my old energetic self - thanks to Peter and the friendly staff at Mullen Natural Health Centre. Peter's positive attitude, patience and gentle steady approach made me feel at ease from day one. He listened to what I had to say and encouraged me to listen to my body. A "people" friendly approach considering your whole lifestyle - time for me to simply BE.
KG (Lambton)Read More
* Peter was an integral part of my son's life for a few years while getting his immune system operating to its optimum. Before seeing Peter my son was having episodes where he had up to one week off school and would lay on the lounge with no energy. Seeing Peter gave him every opportunity to reach his potential in all areas. His health is the best it has been in two years, his confidence has improved and he has done extremely well with his results in Year 12 and has now gone on to university. Peter was a mentor to my son. He enjoyed his regular visits to Peter and felt valued by him. With Peter's help my son was able to gain some insight into his own health and well-being and knows that he still needs to look after himself. He is aware of his body's limits and makes decisions accordingly. Thank you Peter for your wonderful work and commitment to my son.
BP (Leichardt)Read More
* I have been attending Mullen Natural Health Centre for years. I keep going back because their holistic approach has balanced me both physically and mentally. The dedicated, friendly staff deliver top quality service in a most professional manner. I leave the practice feeling well and able to face the stresses and strains of everyday living.
C M (Rathmines)Read More
* It has been almost 4 years since I was first struck down with a mystery illness that seemed to defy explanation by conventional medical diagnosis. After exhaustive tests by several specialists I still had no answers and no definitive plan for dealing with the symptoms. Peter was sympathetic in his approach and quickly pinpointed not only the problem but a workable plan for my recovery. I was so impressed with my results that I have referred both family and friends to Peter for help and still visit to keep myself on track.
J B (Merewether)Read More
* Two years ago I struggled to get out of bed. Everything was an effort. Every time I sat down I would go to sleep. Then I found Peter Mullen and his fabulous team. With Peter's advice on diet and supplements and the ongoing support from the whole team, I can now jump out of bed ready for the day ahead. I train at the gym 5 days a week and this year I ran my first 5km race. So if you're sick and tired of being sick and tired and catching every cold, flu and virus going around, do yourself a favour, see Peter Mullen at Mullen Natural Health Centre. Your body will love your for it.
L N (Cardiff)Read More
* Thank you so much Kirsty, because for the first time ever my daughters skin has cleared up. It literally was clear other than the sores that needed the heal, she presently has no symptoms and the sores are all healed, with a small amount of scarring. She is now used to the taste of the zinc and pro-biotic mix and now asks for it after her meals. I use the cream morning and after her bath at night and it has no stinging feel like the steroid cream we had prior. I really could not be happier with these results and I wish I had come to you years ago. I am still wanting to go ahead with the food intolerance test, because if we can eliminate foods that may aggrevate her skin, that will help as well.
Once again, thank you.
R W (Tighes Hill)Read More
* Results may vary from person to person.